Positive or evaporation line?

Can anyone share your experience if this is a possible positive or evaporation line? The faint line appear after awhile likely more than 3 mins. I supposed than it is a evaporation line? Today is supposed to be my first day of menses. No menses yet so far. Should i continue to test again tonight or daily? #advicepls

Positive or evaporation line?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

How long does it take for the result to appear according to the box? Could be an evaporation line since it took more than 3 mins. Always best to test after you've missed your period. You could just be late. Try to test again 1 week after your missed period for an accurate result.

3y ago

Disregard the result cos it's exposed to air already. Even when you throw away a negative kit then try to check again it will already have the evaporation line. Don't worry. Try again ok. Best to try a week after your missed period. My advice, don't put your hopes to high or you'll end up more disappointed. Also don't stress yourself. I've been TTC for 2 yrs. Got pregnant, end up in a miscarriage and got pregnant again on the 3rd yr