Bed for CL

Can anyone share what bed is suitable for CL? I was wondering if a mattress(Tilam) on the floor without bed frame is bad? What about Tatami/Inflatable bed/Sofa bed? I would like something that is easier to put away/Can be put to other use after that. A bed frame would be too bulky for my house. #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I finished my confinement last month. We bought a seahorse floor mattress and had the same thinking as you (that we want to save space & money and no one will be using the bed frame after 1 month). However, on the first day when my nanny arrives, she commented about the floor mattress and why isn’t there a bed frame. She also said she will have backache. She have been nagging about the mattress the whole day! So, my husband bought a very simple bed frame from Ikea the next day. Like a budget and sturdy one since no one will use it after 1 month. She commented that it is still too Low 😱 but maybe a day of getting use to it, she stopped her nags. Well I think it all depends on the nanny’s age and character. Maybe a sofa bed will be good too. More useful and save space compared to a bed frame.

Read more