Dr. natalie chua Reviews

Anyone seeing dr. natalie chua too? The receptionist NEVER answers the phone. Getting so frustrated that considering changing to another gynae just because of this. does she has a clinic?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me and my husband were planning for a baby and I came across dr. natalie chua. I decided to take an appointment for my further treatment. In our first meeting he almost resolved all my queries and explained to us very well which really helped us to understand clearly.

TapFluencer

From parkway east hospital right? dr. natalie chua is quite popular and they're always busy. Takes alot of patience to get through to them. You can consider Dr Ting as well, more senior. Very motherly..

VIP Member

This is the first time my wife and I have visited a gynac and never had one before and was pretty apprehensive in seeing a gynac. However my wife is very much at ease now post meeting dr. natalie chua

I visited dr. natalie chua to plan my pregnancy. She is intelligent and welcomes patient questions with thorough answers. Highly recommended!

Sometimes we dial the fax number and it rings but nobody picks, not sure if you did the same. Here is the correct number 66902474

It's tough getting an appointment at dr. natalie chua clinic. You should plan your visit at least a week or two in advance.

You can call dr. natalie chua a at 6440 8328 to confirm the charges & book an appointment.

If you want to change gynae, i highly recommend Dr Crystal Chin Hsin from HAF Clinic at TMC

TapFluencer

Your OB-Gyne should provide you peace of mind and good service. Why stress unnecessarily?