Pls help me for this qn

Can anyone pls tell me or share me the exp I am 6th week of pregnancy now .now I got brown coffe color discharge (spotimg ) little bit is this normal or what ? Do u need to consult doctor for this or is it ok ? #firstbaby#pleasehelp #1stimemom #advicepls #pregnancy

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello supriya congrats ! during my 4-6th weeks i had discharge as well doc gave me duphaston and increase the dosage. ask me to rest don’t exercise or walk too much. you might want to see a gynae soon and inform them let them check and advise with medications 😊 take care !

I'm now in my 22nd week. I had spotting during my 4th 5th & 7th week. all 3 times I went to KKH O&G to check. was told its normal as long as it is not alot of bleeding. spotting is okay. do get it check if you are worried!

Please take it. But check with your gynae if you are stable to take at your current trimester stage. Luckily I had my second dose. I had covid at 16 weeks pregnant and recovered early this month.

usually no issue unless there's blood seen. However, it's good to go for a check to have a peace of mind. furthermore you are still in fragile stage. Don't risk! Take care and rest well ya.

congrats :) I had the same too, and was told it’s normal - the nurse said it could be “old blood”. as long as there’s no fresh red blood it’s okay.

just ask ur gynae if you are worried. check up to have a peace of mind is the best.

as long as it's not fresh blood, it is normal.

VIP Member

thanks everyone for all kind reply 😊

VIP Member

best to check with your gynae

yes sis go to your obgyne .