Anyone know where can I get nature hair gel for preschooler? Something similar to the photo attached. I need it for my little girl's ballet concert. Many thank.

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

They carry it at 1010 mother and baby seletar mall. Alternatively i buy many products from iherb as well. You should check iherb out. And their prices are relatively competitive.

Hi! You can get the same one as you have posted (California Baby Jelly Mousse Calming, 2.9oz), from Pupsikstudio, at $17.90 http://www.pupsikstudio.com/california-baby-jelly-mousse.html

8y ago

Thanks. I have bought another brand from 1010 Mother & child as I need it by today.

U can get it from most of the local shops that sell baby products like Mothercare. Else try www.drugstore.com or www.iherbs.com. They are usually cheaper~

8y ago

Thanks. I have bought another brand from 1010 Mother & child as I need it by today. Will try iherb next time round.

u can get 1 at the VivoCity toy r us inside there got a little shop who help kids to cut hair ..there got sell alot of brands