#lookingfor car seat stroller

Anyone have experienced using the Doona Infant Car Seat Stroller? Are there any other similar models or Doona is the only one in the market? #advicepls #pleasehelp #firsttimemum #firstpregancy #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup there is a replica of Doona. It’s called 4-in-1 car seat stroller. You can search for it in Shopee or if you don’t want to spend so much, can consider 2nd hand one on Carousell. I bought a 2nd hand 4-in-1 car seat stroller and I gotta be honest, personally for me, it’s one of the best buys I’ve bought for my little one. She sits still in it, doesn’t fuss, can even doze off to sleep in it without any help. It’s also easy to use. Just that it takes up one passenger seat if you’re putting her in one in the car so you may want to factor that in if you’re riding with more pax. And space to put in the boot of the car since you can’t fold it flat like normal strollers. I would totally buy it again for my 2nd baby. Hahaha.

Read more
TapFluencer

there's inspired version Doona in Lazada. but I would say it's not worth it at all. and it is not good for baby to be in sitting position for too long. I owe one and only use for few months.

Alternatively you may get strollers that allows compatible car seats to be mounted directly on to the stroller.

Doona is great