Hi anyone has, any suggestions about locations for 1yr old birthday party? I would also like to find out on ur baby's first birthday did u give him/her cake? If so what kind.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi how many pax are you intending to invite and what's your budget? Based on my research for full Month party I find With A Pinch of Salt at Katong the most affordable for closed door event. https://www.facebook.com/With-A-Pinch-Of-Salt-Tanjong-Katong-166393163422674/ Below $1500 you can do it. But I heard they have adjusted prices this year. Nevertheless still worth it to check out. Their decor is already very nice and their packages come with basic balloon decor. They also do dessert table too.

Read more
8y ago

I see. I know of this new place called Big Street at Jalan Besar . They quoted me $2500 for 50 pax. I tried their food before and I like but it is a relatively new place so I am not sure if their events hosting will be good. But when I was there the service was good. They even have projector screen. Otherwise I have heard good reviews of Quetins Eurasian Restaurnt which also has a play area for kids