Rashes during pregnancy

Anyone had rashes during yr pregnancy? I didn't have sensitive skin during 1st preg. This #2 is a little diff and I experience new things unlike before. 🥲 #1 was smooth sailing while this is abit rollercoaster for me hahaha. I had these rashes after changing new bedsheet and sprayed febreze on them. Could it be some allergic reaction?

Rashes during pregnancy
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If your rashes persistent you might want to visit doctor to prescribe you cream that can be use during pregnancy. I had a very bad rashes on my second pregnancy and given moisturiser as well as steroid cream. But I only use moisturiser. It can be to weather, dust, body hormones, dry skin etc that affect you to have rashes. Pregnancy mummies will have body hormones changes hence it is very unpredictable.

Read more
VIP Member

I had abit of these pregnancy hives then. If u want, u may apply some camomile lotion to soothe the itch. If don't have then just shower with water frequently n pat dry. I think i also got zyrtec from the Dr, can't remember since my experience was over a year ago. I will suggest u see Dr to get some medicine for this. Gws.

Read more

I’m having the same problem too. The itch is killing me. Pls share with me if you’ve any remedy 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

2y ago

I managed to get rid of it by washing off my leg and pat dry , then put some of my toddler's skin balm 😅 it's all better now 😅

I used pawpaw balm! had very bad rash and hives which lasted for a month, it cleared within a week of using this