Anyone had postpartum massage ? Is it useful? Its been more than 2 months after my csect..having backpain so thinking of engaging postpartum massage lady..or should i just go once a month to massage centre? TIA!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Having a Masseu coming to our home is purely for convenience and words of mouth. They might not have the certificates but depend on their years of experiences. Going to a centre might mean safer and in terms of reputation, it is more credible. For my pre and post massages, I engaged a Masseu to come to my place as I have 2 young children so when they zzz, I can start massaging. It really dep on your comfort level.

Read more
8y ago

For me, I personally felt that the massage gave my womb a lift back to its place faster n also gave me some relief to the epidural side effects I had. On top of that, the Masseu did also help me with my milk ducts which were stuck. She helped to massage to clear them. So I think it helped me.

Definitely go and try it out! If you find it good for u, maybe consider doing it for more :)