Passing small blood clot week 6 pregnancy

Hi anyone had experience passing a small blood clot size of a tiny red bean with no cramps before in early pregnancy? I'm so worried now.. 😭😭😭#firsttimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Happened to me. It was a clot of blood came out when I was peeing at 7 weeks. No pain, no red flags etc. Thought I miscarried and cried a lot 😭 went to KKH 24hour clinic and they told me baby was still there, heart beating. I cried some more haha. They were not able to explain it but generally if it’s painless, it’s probably not to worry. Please do check - I’ve had friends who went through similar thing (but later in the pregnancy) and it was indeed something not so good.

Read more

Yes happened to me too at Week 6. Went to the gynae right away before my first scheduled appt. Baby is there with heartbeat. Dr didn’t explain much but told me to rest well and avoid walking so much. Prescribed me with Duphaston pills. You can call in the gynae clinic and they will arrange for you to come down for ultrasound scan!

Read more
4mo ago

yup this is what the gynae prescribe me too. but remember this medicine they told me to stop until no more symptom.

hi! my sister exp this b4 too, and she went to KKH O&G centre to get it checked out but everything was ok thankfully. the doc said its was implantation bleeding if im not mistaken and that if its light, then its prob ntg. i think if you needed a peace of mind, its btr to go and check too. hope everything is well ❤️

Read more

Just thought of giving some updates. Went to see my gynae for a scan I was actually thinking maybe cannot see the baby anymore.. But saw a flickering heartbeat.. But doc mentioned it was smaller than expected at wk 6 so not fantastic yet. Till now still having bits of brown discharge. Doc say it's OK just monitor it.

Read more

I had it at around week 9 too. Actually during my ultrasound at around week 8 the sonographer pointed out a clot and told me to expect some bleeding. So I wasn’t too worried. I guessed it normal? Don’t worry too much unless u r experiencing cramps and it happens way too often.

Hi I experience before and went to A&E, in the end was given a hormone jab to secure the baby until week 8, but still lost it due RO no heart beat

i had brownish discharged too during my early pregnancy. dr say its because of my physical work causing bleed or can be because of implantation

it might be polyps.. cause im week 23 still having brownish and red discharge on and off due to my polyps..

Best to get yourself check. Passing out blood clot can mean different thing. Be safe