Choose c sect date

Anyone encountered having to pay to choose your preferred c sec date? #1stimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave birth at Mt A. no need to pay to choose dates unless it is weekend or PH. Gynae will share the dates for us to choose (38w1d to 38w6d). however if you want to choose the time (coz of fengshui reason or personal preference) then you have to pay. I paid extra 1k to gynae for choosing a Sunday at a specific time (she charges 600 for weekdays specific time).

Read more

Hello. Just gave birth via c sec on 2 Feb at Mt E Nov. Yes, have to pay extra as it was a PH and it’s also a specific date. Cost will depend on your gynae, maybe you should ask for the estimated cost at your gynae’s counter.

I paid for my gynae n hospital for preferred c sect date which falls on a weekend and I chose the timing too.. mine is private gynae

2y ago

hi! thanks for the reply. Meaning your gynae gave you a date and you decided to choose your own and had to pay? Also heard from others that usually gynae give a range of dates. Mine only gave a single date and is charging 1k if I dont want that date (2k for weekend) and want to choose my own. Able to share how much you paid? Thanks!!

nope. I just chose my date and time. but my gyane did advise me to choose weekday rather than weekend cause the fee cheaper.

Mine is subsidies gynae. Dont have to pay if you choose the dates!

TapFluencer

nope for my 2 pregnancy, both private gynae

VIP Member

So far for me no extra charge