Bloody stool / fissure

Anybody faced similar issue as per title? I strained too hard while pooping and I think it caused the area to tear. Now when I wipe there's fresh blood 😭 I don't think it's from vagina area because there's no blood when I wore pad. Should I seek medical attention or is it something that will go away on its own. So far there's no pain, cramps etc. Baby movement is good. I'm currently @ 33 weeks. #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

Bloody stool / fissure
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Yes yes me too. I pass blood clots and it was a lot of blood n for a moment I thought I was bleeding. Then I went to see the dr they say it’s common to get haemorrides n fissure during pregnancy. N they prescribe daflon for me. Did u see a Dr or tell your gynae?

2y ago

Hihi, luckily my sister is also pregnant and she's a nurse. So she advised me to watch out for the bleeding for a day. The bleeding went away the next day for me! So now, I have incorporated more fibre into my diet; fruits & probiotics 😅 It has been wayyy better now. No more straining as hard

I have it too.i ask my gynae, he said is pretty common. Just ensure you have sufficient fibre in your diet. I adjusted my diet to incorporate more fruits and vegetables.

2y ago

Thank you!

It’s normal :)

2y ago

Thank you!