Rashes on my tummy

Any mummies have any rashes on her tummy?

Rashes on my tummy
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

stay in air con, avoid sweat, bath 2 times a day, wear loose clothes, on bed slp with bamboo mat air con and apply pamlers (choose with rose) at night, bath with lukewarm water, not too hot or cool water, gentle soap, relax in fan of the fan on the tummy at night before slp, do not scatch, watch ur food, reduce spicy intake, I do see gyna for cream and take gyna prescribed Cetirizine, see ur gyna for medicine, hope it helps, see doc for ur conditional and take cooling, eat non spicy food, cut down and clean diet, fighting mummy!

Read more

I had during first tri but subsequently they disappeared. Try changing yr body wash to something gentler for sensitive skin. I used Physiogel and it seemed to help, and don't forget to moisturise to keep skin from drying out due to the stretching and expansion :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-126)

VIP Member

i do :( had rash on my tummy for a short period with #1, but this time round, the rashes are rather persistent, and are on my shin too. sigh.

I have rashes on my tummy too. also on my left hip for some reason this time. What are you ladies doing to calm it down?

Im have rashes on my both leg.. Until delevry, im still have.. dont know how to reduce it. So stress 😪

thanks

my tummy lips and eye lids 😳