Suggest a good gynaecologist in singapore

Just about 6 weeks pregnant, i feel my gynac scares us more than giving us positive hopes. Any leads for good reliable and trustworthy gynac in singapore? #findinggynac

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I like TC Chang from WC Cheng & associates. He’s at TMC. He is good in managing high risk pregnancy. He isn’t someone who likes to sugar coat and will tell you when something doesn’t look good. However he will tell you what’s the plan to overcome it. He’s efficient with words, so if there’s anything unclear, you gotta ask and he’ll explain elaborately. During most of my first trimester appointments with him, he kept telling us that he saw sign of miscarriage and explaining what’s wrong. However his method works and I’m at my last trimester of my pregnancy now and left with one last appointment to set a date to induce my baby. Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope you find good gynae soon.

Read more

I got to Dr Roger Heng at K M Heng Women’s Clinic (Sims Ave). He will deliver me at Parkway East. My pregnancy has been pretty easy (thankfully!) and as compared to some of my friends, im thankful tt his process is straight forward and quick. Waiting time always less than 30min. Tell you as it is and doesn’t beat around the bush. Very assuring too.

Read more

Dr Crystal Chin, Thomson Medical Centre. Her waiting time normally less than 10 minutes. She delivered me at Thomson Medical Centre a week ago.

depend on u prefer male or female.. mine is Dr Phua Soo Mear at Kovan mrt area.. delivery can be at Mount A or Thomson..

Dr Benjamin Tham @ TMC. He’s really good and assuring!

Paul Tseng at TLC clinic, Thomson medical!

TapFluencer

Dr tham kok fun gleneagles

Thank you everyone!

dr toh - astra