Pink discharge two days in row

6 weeks preg pink discharge two days in a row after lunch only visible when wipe with tissue paper is this an early miscarriage? Anyone with similar stories to share?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had pink discharge during week7, immediately went down to my gynae. I had some bleeding in my placenta, gynae said its a threatened miscarriage. Was on weekly jab and oral hormones pills till week14. I was told to not walk about, pretty much stayed at home. No housework too. Better go and see your gynae to check. Take care!

Read more
3y ago

Is baby fine??? I’m going for my scan tomorrow am worried. Today the bleeding got worse got a small brown blood clot with the pink discharge

Not miscarriage! Early stage of brown discharge is common! I had discharge throughout my first trimester one even more serious had red blood and clot! Went to check gynae said nothing to worry! Had injection for my uterus then all is fine still better to check in with your gynae

3y ago

Asshole pain abit??? Minor cramps?? No clots. The nausea is crazy

I have brownish discharge for first 10 weeks. was on 2x weekly jab and oral med. bed rest too

3y ago

How did it go for you? All well??

But u still need to check with ur gynae.. sometimes they will prescribe u duphaston..

3y ago

Not really sure if duphaston works tho