Baby position

24 weeks and gynae said my baby’s head is on top.. like a sitting position. In order to give birth baby’s head had to be down am i rite?? Will baby really turn? What are the things i can do to makesure baby turn coz i rlly want normal delivery..😊

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ahhh I still remember this. My baby was still in breech position at 33 weeks and doc scheduled c-sect for me. Crazy worried back then cause I really wanted to go for normal delivery. I asked a massage lady to massage my tummy as well. I was also advised by many to talk to baby while rubbing and caressing my tummy every single day. She turned when I was 35 weeks. All was good for me. At 40 weeks (on the EDD) I gave birth via emergency c-sect cause although she turned head down, she was still very high up so when I was already 10cm dilated after 10hrs of labour, she didn’t want to be pushed out so I was wheeled in for emergency c-sect. She came out a hefty 3.7kg! 😝 Here’s a pic of my tummy 7 days before I gave birth. 😅 Don’t worry so much, whatever happens is for the best and having a c-sect doesn’t make you less of a mother. You can try squats, walking up stairs and deep breathing exercise (Super Super important!!) to ease with labour cause contractions are the kind of pain you’ll never ever forget in your entire life.

Read more
Post reply image

Yes it will, mine was on breech position initially, yesterday on my 29 weeks, we scanned again and found baby is head down. So don’t worry too much, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Be positive, Take good care and god bless you and baby.

Read more

Im 38w now still breech. Baby was head down all the way and 34 she suddenly decided she doesnt like it. Lol.

at 24weeks, baby can assume any position and there’s no cause for worry at this point.

VIP Member

Thrs still alot of time, baby will turn when they are ready.