detail mode
TAP Easter Egg Hunt: Manalo ng 1,000 points!
Start Date : 2020-04-09 08:00:00End Date : 2020-04-23 08:00:00

Kaya mo bang hanapin ang special TAP Easter Egg? Sali na!

Kung magaling ka sa paghahanap, sure na sure ang panalo mo rito! Sundin lamang ang mga steps para manalo:

1. Click “Participate”.
    2. Pumunta sa https://tap.red/pm3p5 at hanapin ang personalized TAP easter egg sa paragraph.
    3. I-screenshot ito at i-post as comment sa official post sa announcement section ng app.
  • HINT: Ano ang pinaka mabisang oras para inumin ang Vitamin B, C, at folic acid?

I-aannounce ang 3 lucky winners sa April 24, 2020. 

IMPORTANT:

• Only one entry per account is counted.
  • • Your entry will only be valid if you posted the photo within the duration of the contest.
  • • All valid entries will be placed in an electronic raffle.
  • • The winner will be announced on the theAsianparent app on April 24, 2020.
  • • Be sure to update your profile with a valid email and mobile number so we can contact you. The voucher will be sent to the email address provided.
  • • If the winner did not provide a valid email address, theAsianparent reserves the right to draw another winner for this giveaway. 
  • • Every decision made by theAsianparent is final and inviolable.
  • • The prize can't be exchanged for its monetary value.
  • • theAsianparent reserves the right to take action if there is any violation/fraud from users that harms theAsianparent.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.