Priceless
Blessing
Miracle
Others (Comment down below)

1779 responses

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hopefully this time maging successful na ang pregnancy ko. way back 2019 when I have my first pregnancy and got miscarriage so I've been praying so hard and hoping na this time makikita ko na si baby after the next 8months of our journey. by the way we are on our 5weeks now, malayo layo pa lalakbayin namin ni baby, pero kakayanin namin.

Read more

I feel like God forgives me for not wanting to conceive for 10 years because I have scoliosis. I was too afraid because all orthopedics that I met in Indonesia did not recommend pregnancy. Now, in NL, doctors say no such things, and I am relieved 😊

Got pregnant after our marriage. We've been planning and praying for it. Please help me pray for me and my baby. 5 weeks pa lang siya sa tiyan ko. ❤️

I had miscarriage last year and now i am 5 weeks pregnant.I thank God for this blesssing and praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

for me its a miracle because i have endometriosis both left and right but god and lord jesus christ gave me a chance to conceived .

The doctor said I have less than 10% of getting pregnant but still I made it my Faith is 110%

a blessing and a miracle for me 🥰😍❤️🙏

It is all of the above - but most of all , it is a blessing

for me it's all of the above ❤️😍

VIP Member

Blessing. God answered my prayer ♥️