37 weeks and I need HL

Been having light brown stains for the past few days, im mot sure what it is but im feeling painful pelvic pressure and im having headache on and off as well as vomiting. Working in a childcare setting, handling 20 children on average every day is tiring. Requested for HL during my check up but couldnt get it. Also maybe because hard to get as im subsidized patient. I forgot to mention to the dr about my nature of work. Planning to go to womens clinic to get HL. Do you think its possible? #advicepls #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i guess it depends on your gynae. i'm 32 weeks and my gynae gave me 20 days HL cause i feel giddy and super weak. i'm sorry to hear that you can't get HL. but, i would suggest you start your maternity leave instead? your line of work is tiring physically and mentally. you need to rest and relax before its time to birth your precious. please takecare mummy!

Read more

Sorry to hear abt this. You shld have told the gynae your work setting esp with your brown spotting. If gynae refuses to give, you shld get MC from clinic or tap on your Leave benefits like 2 days worth of MC wo MC kind of thing. Pelvic pressure is no joke esp when we are working. You strong mama, press on!

Read more

think it's important to mention your work setting and the physical demands of it! I work with children too so I totally understand how you feel! it's extremely exhausting. hope you get your HL at the next appt.

likely no. even private pat also might not get HL. depends on gynae and ur condition

2y ago

Forgot to add that im having very painful pelvic pressure and brown stains for the past few days..

VIP Member

I went to a private clinic to get it.

11mo ago

Hi! Were you in subsidised hosp at first then u walked into a private clinic?