Will/Did you get epidural?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

2366 responses

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if given a choice i would! #1 on epidural way b4 contraction started, i have no idea how it really feel. #2 - epidural just finished while i was pushing and nurse advised by gyn i dont need another shot, but halfway through push.. i totally felt my pain and screamed my lungs out.. i lost my voice for 6mth no joke! and i felt PAINFUL when gyn was pushing out my placenta & sewing ... $@#*! as for #3, intensive contractions started within 30min after waterbag broke.. dilated too fast and furious, i must say im still traumatised by my delivery.. when gyn was sewing, i kept shouting 'OUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHHHH ' and so again YES, i would not hesitate to opt for epidural

Read more
6y ago

did u feel the pain of epidural injection?

I intended not to put epidural for my labor and during the first 6 hours, i was depleting all my energy trying to endure the contraction and the nurse came by and jokingly said my room is the most noisiest coz all other mummy has injected epidural in the beginning... my husb suggested to take seeing how weak i have become and seriously if i dont take epidural, i dont think i have the strength to push after 12 hours of contraction...

Read more

This was my first pregnancy. Didn’t took any epidural. Thank God I can endure all the pains. It took me only around 1hr of contractions and safely delivered the baby during that time. A correct breathing technique is crucial. And a great support from the man behind the bump and the medical team ❤️

Was planning not to but took it after 16 hours cos I was very hungry (had my last meal 24hrs before) and getting weak. End up with a emergency caesarean but it's okay, baby healthy = happy mummy.

Not planning to but lets see how things work out! Whatever it is, praying for a healthy baby! First time mum, excited to see my babygirl 💙

Initial plan is NO epidural. But during labor I took laughing gas, epidural & Emergency Csect. Suffer for 27hours with a healthy baby :)

No, I did tolerate the pain for 8hrs. labor and fortunately I naturally gave birth to healthy baby boy last November 2017.

Yes i did at the least minute and i am very thankful till date. The pain then was way too unbearable for me.

emergency CS Kasi Ako,Bumababa heart beat ni babygirl pag nag contractions at 7hrs na Kasi 4cm parin..

VIP Member

I think best not to have. But den if you can’t just get it. Don’t make yourself suffer.