Yao lan? Rocker? Bouncer or self soothe is your baby's choice?

Which mode of sleep does your baby chose? Currently my baby is 6 months old. Only wants to be held when sleep during the day. Wakes up easily when put on bed. Rejected rocker, bouncer and yao lan. Help me mummies! Share with me your experience please, thank you!#1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 5mo old needs to latch before he can fall asleep. Rocking or even holding in arms won't work, and he doesn't like pacifier too which is quite a headache for me now cz i'll be bck to work soon. Been trying for a few wks now to train him to sleep on his own. Feed him first then when he looks sleepy put him in his cot. He'll cry hard at first but eventually sleeps on his own. But tt only works in the day. At night still needs to latch otherwise he'll cry non-stop. Sometimes I'll try to stretch his awake time more, as my baby now loves to roll ard and starting to crawl, i'll let him play on his playmat for a much longer time so tt it makes him more tired, so when it's his bedtime, he'll fall aslp faster.

Read more

start right after back from hospital develop sleeping routine is helpful let baby know that is time to sleep: bath-milk-sleep, do not carry, put them down on the bed, play music or chit chat with them, baby will fall sleep automatically

Read more