mind stretcher review

Which is the best for next year k2 going kid..mind stretcher or kumon... # mind stretcher review

mind stretcher review
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At Mindstrecher all depends on the teacher you get. Their curriculum is good and their science notes is very comprehensive. They are good for Maths & science but not English language. English focus more on oral like there is a lot of show and tells and sharing sessions. For the average and below average kids, the worksheets can be very challenging and unmotivating Another thing is the high student teacher ratio 1:15, that leaves little room for teacher to spend more time on weaker students. Overall the lessons are quite routine..not the fun type. I look at it as prep him for primary sch classes as i believe classes in primary will not be as fun as preschool. They do alot of worksheets weekly, abit like Kumon. Not much homework though. # mind stretcher review

Read more

Actually depend on your son. Kumon is drill learning. I send my son here cause he is very lazy. Kumon makes him practice and practice but no critical thinking. But make him very discipline loh. On the other hand places like S.A.M focus on critical thinking. If your son is more creative I would not choose kumon. No experience with mind stretcher as well. # mind stretcher review

Read more

Kumon is good if you think your child lacks practice. My kids have been doing kumon for the last year. I can never get them to practice regularly on my own but since they need to do a Kumon worksheet a day ( even when we travel / holidays), they are regular now.. Think abacus is another option which I don't know much about. # mind stretcher review

Read more

Don't know about mind stretcher but kumon is about drills. Kumon may help in the areas of consistency, discipline as well as foundation concepts. # mind stretcher review