Where to buy baby carrier in SG?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would highly recommend Baby Slings and Carriers if you are clueless about what carrier to get. Their staff are knowledgeable and their range of products there are excellent. All ergonomic. Whereas places like MotherCare, Kiddy Palace, they sell some non-ergonomic carriers. And I would highly recommend not to buy from Qoo10 or Taobao. Baby carriers are meant to carry our babies. Those on Qoo10 and TaoBao may use poor quality materials eg buckles that are not weight tested. Worst case scenario is that the carrier may give way when baby is inside, resulting in baby falling onto the ground. Do join Babywearing Singapore Facebook group for more info on safe babywearing.

Read more

I actually prefer to buy them at e retail, so U can try n ask qns if u r not sure how to use it. Also e salesperson might be able to share tips or feedback so U can make yr choice better! Usually can buy at baby fairs, I prefer e expo held ones cos more variety n discounts hehe. Also mothercare, kiddy palace but be sure to check whether their outlet is e flagship ones cos sometimes e smaller outlets do not carry much. U can also chk online first, regarding e variety n prices n which models r e latest. For online U can visit agape babies or pupsik:) hope tis helps U!

Read more

If you're looking for ergonomic carriers in store, you may find some in Kiddypalace, Mothercare, Motherworks, Bumswear, and any other children/baby department. For online shops, there's jars of fluff, fluff mail, Bumswear, you may also want to join SG babywearing swap especially you are on a Budget sometimes you may find second hand carrier in good/excellence condition for $100 or less.

Read more
VIP Member

Baby fair! Prices are cheaper during baby fair, and most brands will be at the baby fair. Best time for you to try on the different brands of carriers and see which you like. If not, need to go to different shops to try different brands, very mafan. There is a baby fair happening now at expo. You can go down and take a look ◡̈ https://www.facebook.com/events/332276840614040/?ti=icl

Read more
VIP Member

Bumwear for Tulas has shops at Plaza Singapore & marina square. Mothercare in many major shopping malls in Singapore for all the popular brands like Ergo, etc. Takashimaya, OG has sales once in a while for Ergo. Do try the baby carrier with your baby before purchasing one as it's expensive & different baby prefer different carriers. Happy babywearing

Read more

You might want to taking the first step by joining a babywearing community on facebook and look around. You may post questions and get useful advice there. SG babywearing swap and library also has carriers for rental, you can consider trying some out before taking the plunge and spending on a carrier that you ultimately like.

Read more

My recommendation is to go to baby fairs to try them out first before sourcing online for the cheapest alternative. U must feel comfy with the carrier and know the features which u want. You might also realise that Taka during their fairs might cough up a cheaper bargain than everywhere else.

There's a lot of places you can get it. But most importantly please do some research and also try it out first. You can get them at Mothercare, baby kingdom, spring maternity and baby hyperstore. Just Google and you would be able to find a lot. Good luck in your searching!!

I bought mine at jars of fluff, an online portal. mine is a meitai which is very supportive and soft. I love how the back is a cross so it distributes the weight evenly. you can even contact the seller (janna) for a trial or attend her babywearing classes to know more!

U can go happie diapers. They carry a few brands & u can do a personal trial on d various carriers. The lady boss did a gd explanation & demo to us. U can check out their link - http://www.happiediapers.com/about-us.html or search "happie diapers" through fb