Best time to buy baby stuffs?

When is the best time to buy baby stuffs? Thinking of picking up taobao shopping skills since they seem to have a lot of options at reasonable prices there :D #firsttimemom #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi if you are planning to order online and you/family believe in buying the items a bit later based on any custom, then it is better to start planning everything in the second trimester. If you are ordering online, you can add to wishlist and save them or even add to cart and keep it ready. You can order at the beginning of your 3rd trimester so that it will reach you within a month or so. Because that's what I did. And for those items you want to buy from shops you and your husband can go visit baby expos or baby shops like Mummy's market, Hyperstore, Baby Kingdom, Mothercare etc and finalise what to buy because all these shops give you can option to choose delivery date. So you can choose a date closer to your baby's delivery date somewhere around 35 weeks so that they don't clutter your house so early

Read more

do it in 2nd trimester. i only started doing the shopping in 3rd but it was challenging due to the fatigue, the growing tummy, difficulty sleeping at night, etc. so definitely do it in 2nd trimester.

I would say end of 2nd trimester can start to buy le. If u wanna get from taobao better to get early. Shipments will delay. Lucky i bought earlier cos i gave birth at w35.

You can buy starting from third trimester if shipment gonna take long. Prepare early to avoid delay, getting tired towards the last lap of pregnancy.

2nd trim when you still have energy and allow time for your loots to be shipped in

I started at 30 weeks.