What were your first thoughts when you found out that you're pregnant?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I was really happy kahit unplanned and di rin kami prepared. Inisip ko blessing sya kasi during my first pregnancy nakunan ako cause of stress dahil sa pagaalala. So this time bumabawi ako and super maingat. :) although di mawawala magalala sa mga gagastusin and what life will be after the baby is there, iba padin feeling knowing na you'll be a mother na.. Nakaka-amaze mga sis noh. :)

Magbasa pa

The baby was really unexpected and he is a miracle baby.. Nalaman namin na buntis ako 4months na since irregular ako tapos currently naka injectable ako tsaka under a photo therapy which has uv lights and steroids kaya miracle baby tlg sya super excited ako but at the same time takot kasi nga baka di maging ok si baby e. Pero ngayon super pogi and healthy sya 😊😊😂😂

Magbasa pa

Actually, it's with mixed emotions! I felt happy, surprised, and at the same time, scared because we're not prepared yet for pregnancy/having a baby although we're already at the right age. It's just, I'm scared of giving birth and being pregnant. I felt like my body wasn't ready yet. :)

I got scared but it was quickly replaced with joy! It took a while before it sunk in. Then, I kind of worried about expenses to be honest. :) Then I got scared of the actual pain of labor hahaha but mostly excitement to meet my LO