Postnatal massage recommendations

What postnatal companies do you guys recommend? Preferably not too costly.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I engaged Cik Mas (8297 9906). She massaged me before I got married for normal massage sessions. 1 week before marriage, got her to massage me for easier conceiving, 5th month pregnancy started pre-natal massage. now waiting for delivery for post natal massage + newborn baby massage by her. love her service.

Read more

I engaged kak ros. check out her FB > Rosette pre and post natal. My tummy went down by so much just after 1 day of binding. I did 7 days straight with her. she not only help w the tummy. she helped with my engorged boobs, swollen legs and also help reduce my piles.

5mo ago

hi may I check if the massage is painful or tolerable? as I noted most of her reviews claim the massage was painful but effective.

I use fangyi581 (carousell). Inc massage bed. I dont like massage but i like the way she does. And my stomach tone down just after 5 days. My leg was bloated so bad and it tone down just after my 5 days massage. Do note no baby massage.

I use nora, recommended by friend. Fb: spa by missy

5mo ago

hi how was your experience with her? I took prenatal session with her and she was burping throughout the session like every 10 secs. it really turned me off. was it the same for you? I was quite keen on her prior to that session. sigh