Hospital bag

What are the important things I need to pack and bring in my hospital bag before labor? Baby's milk bottle or pacifier need? #pregnancy #firstbaby #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As a ftm with TMC, I packed according to the hospital list, but did not use most of it as the hospital provides everything my baby and I need. If you're with TMC, you may simply bring your nric, admission documents, a set of going home clothes and charger. You might also like to consider bringing your pump as you will meet with a lactational consultant, who could teach you how to use it and check if you have the right flange size. Hope it helps! :)

Read more

You can actually ask your gynae as different hospitals provide different items for mum and baby. My gynae said to bring one set of clothes for both mummy and baby to go home in, a swaddle for baby and phone charger only. The rest, like baby’s diaper, wipes, milk, sanitary pad and all if required, will be provided.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mama, I have a list for hospital and postpartum. I can email them to you if you’d like. This was not made for just me, but also for mums and I’ve basically combined the needs of most mamas.

Hello! This comprehensive list may help: https://sg.theasianparent.com/hospital-bag-checklist-pampers