what baby wash do you use for your (active) toddlers?

99 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try Johnson's baby shampoo active fresh (the blue one) it smells really nice on the hair even my toodler is hyper active..then i only use Johnson's milk body wash for the body..

TapFluencer

mom có rảnh vào link thả 1❤ dùm bé nhà mình với nha! cảm ơn mom ạ! https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/810802?d=android&ct=b&share=true

VIP Member

we keep changing in the begining. but johns milk bath and lavender is best... especiqlly the lavender uses before sleeping time.... they effects are good

Use naturally made Mamaearth nourishing baby bodywash. It's very mild and gentle for delicate skin of small kids and is totally toxins free and organic.

Hey you can use mamaearth body wash which makes the skin soft of babies. And is 100% organic and toxin free. As i am personally using it for my baby.

We got to try Subtle Touch (Coco Haven) and we looooove the scent! Tumatagal rin ang bango even if my almost three is super likot and loves playing outdoors.

5y ago

Available PO ba sya sa mga drugstores?

VIP Member

Using Nature Love Mere bar soap for my 28mo, he gets to hold and wash his body too so keeps him occupied - sometimes takes his toys to wash them too!

my baby uses cethapil baby wash moisturizind with calendula...light scent leaving your baby a soft and moisturize skin been using for nine months now

I use the baby milk bath by johnson and johnson. So far okay naman sya and it doesn't leave a maasim smell pag nagpawis si baby.

Bioderm na sa 3yr old lo ko. Marami kasi syang sugat sugat sa binti before Peru nawala na ngaun simula nung gumamit ako ng Bioderm pink