Are these red rashes or insect bites?

Hi all, we went out today. My little one wore a pants that is over-the-knee length, the length reaches about the middle of her calf. When we came back we saw that she have these red spots, even at her upper thighs above the knee (which was supposed to be covered by her pants). We are mostly indoors today don’t think I see any mosquitoes, so I’m perplexed how she could have so many red spots that seem like mosquito/insect bites… may I know what could have caused these? Or is she sensitive to certain materials? There is one red patch at her right foot too. Not sure if this is caused by the materials on her baby stroller? Thank you in advance. #rash #redness #mosquitoes #insectbites

Are these red rashes or insect bites?
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It could be some random rashes/bites that occur out of nowhere but it could also be due to material of the clothing. Sometimes, this happened with no explanation because atleast 10% of us will have random rashes/spots/bites. Would advice to visit doctor and get a proper cream to ease the itchiness and redness.

Read more

my LO has these before too. we never figured it out too but we figured it’s either dust mites or some insect. we used lucas paw paw on him and it helps.