Wake up feeling less nauseated, should I be worried?

At week 9, I woke up today feeling less nauseous, should I be worried? The last time I had a miscarriage, i didn’t even know until a scan at the doc. #nausea

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummies, I have been bleeding like menses since last week, it started little then become more and it reduce and today it has stopped . Just like when having a period. I am currently about 6 weeks pregnant coming to 7 weeks, my checkup is only next week. any mummies here experience period like bleeding and baby is healthy?

Read more

I had a miscarriage before and I’m scare that it’ll happen again. So I tot having symptoms are better than no symptom. Then it hit me.. as long as no bleeding no cramps (last MC was constant cramp and bleeding) then i think it’s fine ♥️

2y ago

Me too!! It’s ok if I keep puking, better than no symptoms

Every pregnancy will be different. Not everyday you will be nauseous. Nothing to worry much. However, if you feel concern about your pregnancy due to previous miscarriage then I would suggest to go to the doctor.

the same happened to me twice, and both pregnancies ended up as miscarriages. hope that is not the case for you. all the best!

2y ago

about 1 week. thought it was because symptoms come and go. but not for me. there were strong heartbeats detected in the previous scans for both pregnancies.

Any update?

2y ago

So far the nausea came back and I’m due for another check/scan next Friday, hopefully everything stays on track 🤞🏻