Is it true that there are fake Avent bottles being sold in the market? How to know if Avent bottle is original? How can I know if it's fake or if it's authentic?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The best way how to know if avent bottle is original is to simply buy it at the department store. And make sure it's still in the original packaging with the seal intact. I think if you buy sa mga tiangge, malaking chance na baka fake avent bottles ang binenbenta doon

If the price is like 50% cheaper than the original price it must be fake. I don't usually shop online because of trust issue on my previous experience but I would suggest you go to the store that carries the brand

Only buy from trusted and legitimate retailers. If Avent doesn't have a list on their site, go with the big chains like Mothercare or The Baby Store. I also buy from trusted online retailers like cudsly.com

It's often hard to tell if the product is fake, so it's best to always buy from trusted retailers like Mothercare because they are more reliable and that's how to know if avent bottle is original

I think it has only penetrated the gray market or online sellers. But if you'll buy from any legit baby stores or well-known department stores, you'll get the genuine ones.

It's hard to tell kung fake avent bottle momsh so para makasigurado, bili ka nalang sa mga department store o sa legit baby stores.

Halos lahat po ay kaya ng pekeen ngayong mga panahong ito kaya much better pa din na bumili na lang sa mga kilalang stores.

VIP Member

Just double check your online seller kung bibili ka online. Kung reputable naman po sya and known resellers, ok lang

Double chewck the online sellers. When in doubt, just don't buy. Follow your instinct. It's better safe than sorry.

Hindi ko pa naririnig yan mommy, pero para sigurado hindi fake ang avent bottles mo, get from certified supplier