No appetite & Passing motion is a torture!!

Tried eating small /frequent meals still vomit like merlion. Nothing stays in stomach, not even biscuits or milo. Seriously felt so weak and tired to even eat cos few mins later will out again. My throat cant absorb anything, nothibg suits. Not even water with fruits infused. Basically i hate eating and drinking. So when i dont drink water or eat fruits, naturally hard to pass motion cos hard and dry. Soooo stress. Each time want to pass motion always a torture. And sore til bleeds cos too dry. In my 11th week, and kid you not it doesnt get better. At all......... ppl says 12 weeks onwards gets better, in this case. I doubt itll be that fast for me to be a human again. Sighhh. Sometimes crying my hearts out relieves the tension and help to fall asleep naturally. But doesnt cure the problem. Next appt 15 nov still long way to go 😢😢😢 *wfh stress alone* #1stimemom #pleasehelp #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi momma! Did you try to request for diclectin? It was a saviour for me.. I also tried sipping 100plus as well, feels better whenever I’m having nausea or vomiting. I can’t help with constipation as I have that since pre pregnancy…. And it scares me to poop now as I’ll tend to bleed after that. 😪

3y ago

ya i have frequent case of poop til bleed. tear on the anus.. (luckily no case of pulse).. i should try on 100plus too. idea 💡 👍🏻 i should check diclectin out too.. i hope works for me too. ✌ thanks momma for the suggestion. 😊