How safe do you think it is to travel while you are pregnant?
How safe do you think it is to travel while you are pregnant?
Voice your Opinion
Very safe
Quite safe
I'm not sure
Unsafe
Others (Please comment)

13516 responses

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was told before that it is okay and safe to travel and no need to take meds. We traveled frm pamp to baguio I was 4 months pregnant that time and had a miscarriage exactly new years day. I will never make the same mistake with my 2nd baby.

I think it's safe. But the only baby who had a normal full-term birth was the one in which pregnancy I did not fly. Had 2 pre-terms births for pregnancies in which i flew more than twice.

Safe as long as doctor gives the green light. I travel a lot for work and still did it even in my first trimester - just have to watch out for yourself!

For most women, traveling during pregnancy is safe. As long as you and your fetus are healthy, you can travel safely until you are 36 weeks pregnant.

I think it is safe during the first trimester, but before travelling always try to get your gynae's approval

VIP Member

If you have to travel (not because of leisure) do take precautions and get clearance from gynae

My gynae did suggest us to travel but due to convid19, we can’t even go for a staycation 😔

อ่านไม่ออกขอภาษาไทยได้ไกมค่ะ

I didnt travel often when im pregnant. Especially after the 6 months, i dont travel

depends on what part of your pregnanacy you are at. and need doctor green light