Induce labor

Hi!! Tomorrow is the day i have to go for induced labor as suggested by my doc. Can any same situation moms advise me on what i can eat before they began? Also. Once the induction starts,does that mean i cannot eat anything anymore till after labor? Ps: Are husbands allowed in the OMU?or they only allowed as visitors(visiting hours)#advicepls #1stimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

take something light like sandwich or porridge with Milo to give you energy, cause they will put u through enemas before inducing you. I didn't had any food before being induced suddenly, so the above food was what's given to me at tmc. my husband stay throughout with me once his swab test result was cleared.

Read more

You can eat Pineapples it helps induce labor. Regarding OR not allowed any person. Visitors can come when the baby is out. Though you can request photos from your OB to take photo s

Eat pineapple 🍍 mommy, it helps induce labor. Visitors can come when baby is out because OR not allowed any person. Congrats mommy and have a safe delivery 🤗💕