7W2D Empty sac

Hi, today was my first gynae appt and found out that I have a sac but couldn't find any sign of the foetus or heartbeat. Am planned for another visit 2 weeks ltr for another scan. Anyone had a similar experience and then went on to have a successful pregnancy?#pregnancy

7W2D Empty sac
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yap, same as me. Went first time and can see the sac but no pole. But in my second review, we can see the pole😁 So don’t forget worry ok.. It is just to early to see anything now. Stay positive and take good care. A happy mama, will have healthy baby. God bless you and baby!

Read more

Same here! Mine was worst, they couldnt find a sac but my blood and urine confirmed that I am pregnant.... after a week of waiting I went back to my gynae again and finally found a sac... now at my 23 weeks, with a baby boy.

3y ago

hi mummy, can you advise if you meant you couldn't find a sac even at week 7? how was your HCG levels then? just want to be hopeful still about my situation..thank you!

VIP Member

I guess is I'm not wrong it's the gestational age difference. even mine also the same too

yes I have the same experience and gave birth to a baby girl

Hi how are your rescan results? Was it good?

3y ago

Oh gues that will be the same for me this sat