2nd Term and foods

Hello there mummies. Im now 22 weeks pregnant and guess what.. i start to loss appetite to healthy foods. Recently i keep wanting cold stuff like Ice Milo or ice cream. Some says its fine to eat cold stuff but others says avoid them. I keep forcing myself frm having them but each time i failed 😔😔😔 Im a bad mother i know.. I keep having that bad craving. Also keep wanting to had fries (no salt).. I keep crying aft i had them. But i just.. keep wanting them and had no appetite fr others😭😭😭😭😭 #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, I’m also a FTM. Please don’t stress yourself over foods 😂…. If you really want to eat it, just have a bit/small portions of it. I’m pretty sure often crying affects the baby more than the food you’re refraining from 😅 As long as everything in moderation, all should be fine :) I’d still avoid raw and alcohol tho~ I’m currently 35 weeks and I’ve been craving for fries and milk tea… I do eat my fries when I crave for them but I’ll limit my milk tea intake to maybe 2-3 days once or once per week. So far baby is doing fine :)

Read more
VIP Member

oh dear pls dont say that you’re a bad mother! you’re not! and its fine to consume all these once in a while, just remind yourself to limit your intake and always up your fluids and never miss on your vitamins! also once in awhile slip in some greens and munch on some fruits also ok! be safe always 🤍

Read more