Laparoscopic surgery to remove ovarian cysts during first trimester

Hi there, I just got discharged from hospital last week as I had to undergo emergency surgery due to ovarian torsion ( I was 12 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy at 36!). It was a scary experience knowing you have to go for surgery while pregnant. Doctors and nurses are nice and they are always there to tell you that all is well. They also monitored the baby before, during and after the surgery. More than the surgery I was mort concerned about the antibiotics that I have to take but all the doctors said they are relatively safe to take during pregnancy. Anyway trust your doctors and their expertise. Shoutout to all the staff in KKH especially the night nurses who never failed to check on me during my stay! ##firstmom #laparoscopy #surgery

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, Wow, that sounds like such a scary experience! I'm so glad to hear that you and the baby are okay after the emergency surgery. It must have been really nerve-wracking to go through all of that, especially during your first pregnancy at 36. It's great that the doctors and nurses were so supportive and monitored the baby closely throughout the whole process. It's totally understandable to be concerned about taking antibiotics while pregnant, but it's reassuring that the doctors assured you they are safe. Trusting your medical team is so important in situations like this, and it sounds like you had a great support system at KKH. Take it easy and give yourself time to recover from the surgery. And don't hesitate to reach out to your doctors if you have any concerns or questions as you continue through your pregnancy. Wishing you a smooth and healthy journey ahead! #firstmom #laparoscopy #surgery https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5234803)

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕