What happen after 31 weeks

Will there be anymore scans or checkups after 31 weeks? My last scanned is in 28 weeks. After that no more scans appt were made. Will I just be waiting till my due date now? 😅😅😅 #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For KKH, both my pregnancies after 28 weeks scan, there was another scan just before I pop. First preganncy last scan was done at 36w to see if baby has turned (previously breech). Then no more scans, just normal routine checkup with Doppler and delivered at 40 weeks. For current pregnancy my last scan was 29w and next scan will be done on 38w (28 July). Didn’t have any scans at 28w or 36w. There will however, be a GBS swab in between so do make sure you go for it to rule out any bacterial infection that could pass on to baby when you deliver. That can be fatal so you’ll need to be administered antibiotics during labour.

Read more

you can request from the doctor for more scans. My last scan was at 28 weeks also but I told doctor I was concern about weight of baby so he arrange another scan for me at 36 weeks.

2y ago

Thank u sis

depends on which hospital or clinic you go to. for public hospitals will scan until 36, 38 weeks

2y ago

Really? Kkh my scan appt last I received only at 28wks

This is news to me :( just went for my KKH (sub) 28 weeks scan, next is my 32 weeks check up

2y ago

Ur 32 wks checkup is just normal checkup right?

I am with KKH. Not sure if it is a last scan but my next scan is 36 weeks.

For kkh my next scan after 32 weeks was on 36 weeks doing vagina swap