help a first time mum out

hi there . #1stimemom . im at my 4 weeks 6 days . is it ok if i dont have signs and symptoms ? what should i be looking out for ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My symptoms started mildly around week 7 but it got worse from week 10 onwards. I had severe vomiting. Food and drinks consumption and sudden change of smell would trigger my vomiting. I felt lazy to eat because I was afraid to vomit again but I was constantly hungry and weak. It was a dilemma, especially when I was craving all kinds of food but they all ended up in the toilet bowl hours later. This continued til the end of my first trimester, with mild symptoms 1-2weeks into my second trimester before it stopped.

Read more

Don’t worry cos you’re still very early! At week 4 I also had no symptoms at all. It will start kicking in around week 6-7 and you might have morning sickness. Do rmb to take folic acid everyday! Can start booking an appointment with Gynae in 1-2 weeks time to ensure the sac is at the correct place 😊

Read more

My symptoms only kicked in at week 8 and it was baaaaad. Severe vomiting, nauseous, i’ll vomit anything. Even by just drinking milo, i’ll throw up. But diff pregnancy different experiemces. Some are just lucky that they dont experience such. Take care!

I didnt have much symptoms other than missed period and a little bit of cramps up till start of week 5. from week 5 till now (week 7), my loss of appetite is constant and almost always nauseous. no longer crave for anything to eat or drink.

I had no symptoms for my first trimester too except feeling bloated and not much appetite. just relax and go visit your gynae, listen to gynae's advice, and take folic acid.

My symtomps started to appear around week 6 onwards. I can really feel nauseous around week 9 onwards.

No symptoms except sleepiness creeps in week 6 till wk 8 and nausea vomiting peaks wk10 to 15..

No worries. I had no symptom until 7/8 weeks..