Burning!!

Stomach burns entire day due to the acidity. I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it normal? How to fix this issue as it’s getting harder everyday?

Burning!!
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always struggle with that when I'm pregnant.i used to use gaviscon until it didn't work anymore,and the doc advised me to drink a cup of fresh milk, dairy or soy before I slept.and it worked wonders until I gave birth.just avoid also having your supper after sunset and food that contain yeast.

i think heartburn yan. try to take gaviscon. nireseta sakin ng ob ko when I told her that kind of feeling as well. did you feel chestpain also ? or acid that's going up to your esophagus? if it is, then it's really heartburn

im 6 weeks pregnant too...im having same problem...so my doctor prescribed gaviscon 1 tbs 3 times a day. After few days taking...i dont feel the heartburn anymore. Try not to eat spicy and oily food.

Gaviscon. Also, have a bowl of oatmeal at night. It's longer to digest thus, longer for u to get hungry but u could also eat it in the middle of the night when you feel like your hyperactivity is about to start.

If you want to try natural alternatives, try some yogurt. It might soothe heartburn.

Please go and seek medical opinion.don't want to take any risk!

VIP Member

Have some cold milk to help with the acidity, it helps.

VIP Member

No does not sound normal. Definitely visit the doctor

Go and see your doctor for more precautions