Positive ovulation

Hi sorry to stay anonymous. I would like to ask if this a positive ovulation Thank you for your inputs

Positive ovulation
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. Yes it is. it is not the most dark, but it may be right after your ovulation or right before. This kit should not be very expensive (i hope, compared to clear blue etc). So once you see a significant line like that, maybe instead of once a day, try twice a day. I tried before it gave the same result for 2 days and then dropped off without giving me very confirmed results ... I figured my LH rises and drops extremely quickly, so I did more tests a day and got more accurate results.

Read more

From my experience, your ovulation is coming. Itll get darker day by day as you test. When youre ovulating, the test line suppose to be as dark or darker than the control line. Like my pic below. That mean youre at peak of ovulation and best to do the deed for better chance. (Or avoid if youre family planning) And pls download premom app !! It really helps alot! You can scan your strip and it will show the level of your LH.

Read more
Post reply image
8mo ago

Using premom app

Post reply image

Hello, is this confirmed an Ovulation Kit? If yes, there are two lines so yes you are ovulating.

Yes