Need Pregnancy relationship advice

Hi soon to be mommies, how’s your current relationship with your partners. Im still unmarried and im feeling very insecure with my pregnancy. Im afraid that im going to have to go through an abortion/ raising up the child on my own. My partner and i already decided to get married this year before the pregnancy. After the pregnancy everything seems to be too real for him, he seems to be distant and having a cold feet. Everything seems to go downhill after i got pregnant, which is not a good thing. Im not even sure if i should stay with this him, or leave him for good. Im scared for abortion and i also dont want to raise the baby alone. It is really a shit position, has anyone been through this? #advicepls #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy to be, I’m 11 weeks pregnant and I’m unmarried too. My partner says he will journey with me through the pregnancy and co-parent the child with me but he doesn’t want to get married. I’ve been feeling insecure about this as well but have learned to accept that it’s no point stressing over something out of my control. I am happy I have the baby because I’m already 35 turning 36 and I’ve always wanted a child so I will treasure and love this child regardless of what people think of my situation as an unmarried mother. Stay strong my dear!

Read more