JTS my miscarriage encounter

Since I tested positive I have mild pregnancy symtpoms like fatigue, nausea and hungry. slowly I feel less fatigue and no nausea at all. I din see anything wrong at the time. Week 5 day 1 sharp pain at lower right abdominal, went gynae for ultrascan see no sac. Referred to NUH, tested positive and still no sac. Suspected missed miscarriage or etopic. I Tot it would be too early to detect a sac (make myself at ease). Proceeded with my holiday. Week 6 still in holiday. Light spotting in yellow discharge. Google tot it is normal. Week 6 day 1 had stomachache and poo. Saw heavy mense flow with some fluid. Realized it is a miscarriage. Went to the clinic, doctor said nothing can be done as there is a small sac but is empty. The night before my miscarriage, I had a dreamt which is hinting me something is not right. And what doctor said is exactly what I heard in my dream "there is a sac but is empty." Never ignore a single unusual signs during pregnancy.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

i’m sorry to read this, thank you for sharing. but yes indeed its nothing that can be done, even if you are not on holiday. sometimes it’s just incorrect fusing of genes that will cause it not to proceed as well