When is best time to get babies stuff ready?

Can share when exactly u get all baby stuff ready,set up baby's crib,baby's clothes?Do u set up after birth or before?Im 35wks now. #scheduleforcsectat38wks #4weeksleft

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

we started shopping after 20 weeks, but slowly preparing so it's more fun and you have something to look forward to every two weeks. :) crib was set up slightly less than a month before due date.

I’m at 36 weeks now. Washed all the clothes and prepared the crib. Hospital bag prepared too. I think it’s better to just prepare everything earlier even though planned csec

You can set up now. I didn’t Setup anything and was warded into hosp at wk34 for 2 weeks and give birth wk36. My hubby has to setup everything alone . So pls do early

since u already have planned csec on week 38, u can set up crib on week 37 and get ready all stuff by now I'm also planned csec, I set up baby cot on the day I admit hospital.

As early as possible! U and hubby surely won’t have the energy to even eat after baby born. Once baby born, u’d be so busy and sleepless..

Can start now. I had e-csect too and we slowly started since the start of third trimester. Just so tt I cld relax in the last few weeks.

Set mine up at 30 weeks just in case the baby decides to come early. Never hurts to prepare in advance! :)

i slowly add on more bb stuffs around 30weeks. As we get heavier, its more tiring to move around

im only at my 28 weeks and alr got my baby playpen, stroller, clothes, diapers all ready

I haven set up either! Im at 34wks5d! I did wash some of the clothes already (but not all!)