Should I still go for walks if I have brown discharge/spotting?

Saw brown discharge when I wiped on sat and I went for a walk in the evening, after that was more and was concerned so went to a&e. Was given duphason & bb is ok from ultrasound. Just wondering if I should still go for walks?#firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please rest more and stop walking for now. We can do all the walking in 3rd trimester before delivery, progressively. My job requires me to walk and I didn't know I was walking too much even though I try to count my steps everyday and cut to 6k. I was week 8 when I had fresh bright red bleeding, rushed to kkh A and E and was warded for 3 days. BB managed to grow well at that time of bedrest and I was given duphaston and hospitalisation leave to rest more and felt alot better, mentally and emotionally. Going on my 10th week screening this afternoon. Still feeling fatigue and I pee alot at night. Wishing u and I all the best! and stay positive. 🙏💗#firstbaby

Read more
1y ago

Shall do so 🙏🏻 I guess just only walking to the train station or to my workplace! Glad to know that you got better after that! Wishing you all the best too fellow first mum💕

It depends on how many weeks r u in and r u in pain.. If there is fresh blood.. Than u have to go n see gyane yo double checks. Still can go for ur walks but if u r feeling pain or unwell u should stop

Read more
1y ago

Still in 1st trimester! And brown discharge. Thanks for the reply!

Please minimise exercise and walking for now. I also experienced brown discharge and my gynae suggested me this

1y ago

Thanks for the reply! I shall stop for now:)

Please try to minimize walking and bed rest until the brown spotting stopped. I went for bedrest for 2 weeks

1y ago

Thank you! I shall just rest more then!

I had brown spotting between weeks 5-6. Doctor ordered bed rest with MC. You shouldn’t walk too much :)

1y ago

Thank you!:)