Recommend food?

Any recommended food to eat during pregnancy to stay more full and healthy? I'm constantly hungry until I get gastric and diarrhoea like whatever I eat is not enough šŸ˜¢ thank you!! #advicepls #1stimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try oats? They are quite filling for me. :) I didnā€™t really limit myself to healthy food tho, I just eat whenever Iā€™m hungry/what Iā€™m craving for. I only stay away from soft boiled eggs, raw and alcohol. Also a ftm~

3y ago

yep think ill try that! and now with Duphaston I've not much appetite for things. thanks!

Had the same problem during my pregnancy. I usually keep snack like crackers, nuts and have heavy breakfast like Nestum, oats or eggs. I keep fruits too. Very leceh la but no choice because Iā€™m constantly hungry too.

3y ago

agree! constantly finding food... thanks!! (:

Eggs help for me. I have a Sunnyside egg on bread every morning and it can keep me full to lunch. Oats, chia seeds, avocados etc won't do the trick though; I will start looking for snacks at 10.30am le.

3y ago

yeah.. was about to try avocado. but yes let me try bread and fried eggs! thank you!

jus to name a few "snacks" i have at home... instant cereal, oats, nuts, baked chips, bread, fruit (like apple) just to solve some hunger and mouth itch lol

3y ago

haha sounds about the same! i just thought i am eating very unhealthily everyday

VIP Member

Fruits, plain crackers (those with low sugar), plain yogurt worked for me šŸ˜

3y ago

i wanted to try yogurt and oats. not sure if okay to eat cold stuff daily for pregnant!