Diaper Pants For Girl

Any recommendation for girl diaper pants brand. my child is 19.1kg. currently she using mammypoko. i see that it really irrates her and she feeling accomfortsble. there is also leakage.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I liked Merries initially during my kid’s baby stages because the waistband is soft, fits and tug so nicely onto her waist and covers her butt really well. But I realised when she gets older, Merries isn’t so good now as it can’t contain her pee much and everyday leak out urine onto my bed (we are co-sleeping together). It really irritates me abit coz the absorption is not good enough nowadays. Then I used only MamyPoko (Made in Japan, not those Indonesian or Malaysian produced ones) and Moony (Made in Japan) for her from 8 months onwards, I am really pleased because it’s better in terms of absorption of urine and it’s also lightweight just like Merries too. And there are lovely Disney designs on the pants! As for now, I am changing to try other new brands & series for greater urine absorption (meant for older toddlers) like MamyPoko - Kids Pants, PetPet - Night Pants and BabyLove - Night Pants & Day Night Pants (but I realised both PetPet & BabyLove are from the exact manufacturer, so either one of them is OEM from another). Haven’t receive & use them yet but already ordered online. FYI I have also tried GooN, Drypers and Huggies now and before, the waistband are quite tight compared to MamyPoko and Merries with the same size L ordered. Urine absorption & leakage issues for Drypers, Huggies are better than GooN. Also tried Chiaus, it’s not bad too. Anyway I will love to try Rascals, Peekaboo and OffSprings next time.

Read more