Baby bottle sterilizer

Any reccomendation for baby bottle sterilizer? Prefer the one that dries as well.#1stimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have both boboduck and hanil. Both as good but I prefer boboduck for its heating and drying function, except that boboduck can't store as many items. The hanil I have works well, has a quicker drying time of 40mins and can store more items. so despite liking boboduck, I tend to use hanil more. hope this helps!

Read more
VIP Member

Now what’s the difference between a bottle sterilizer & a UV sterilizer? 🤔

2y ago

Hihi, sterilizers generally have a few kinds - currently in the market are the steam sterilizers (the one sterilizers via water like steaming) and uv sterilizers. Uv sterilizers have sterilising and drying cycles but also means longer cycle time. But end result is bottle be dry. As more tech used for uv, uv generally is higher priced as well. Also as uv is on having uv rays sterilise bottles, it also means if u using normal pp plastic bottles, it deteriorates faster, so usually recommend PPSU higher grade bottle. These are just some of the general key diff. Sorry for long winded! Hahaa was from a baby retailer and was handling the feeding dept :)

I bought babycolour from Tianmao it’s good.