Send to Infant Care after Vaccinations?

Hi All, Just a question, my baby will be having her 4th month vaccinations at the end of Nov and it falls on a Monday. Should I still send her to infant care the next day or best to have her at home for a day before returning to IFC? Appreciate the advice from mums who have experienced this! And also any other advice in caring for a baby that went through vaccinations. ^_^ #advicepls #firstbaby #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby just had his 4th month vaccinations! We tried to schedule it on friday afternoon so that he could stay at home on the weekends. He had slight fever on the same evening, and next evening too. It depends if your baby will have any reaction to the jab. We didn't give him paracetamol because it is a mild fever and went away on its own.

Read more

It depends if baby develop fever or other symptoms of being unwell. For me, I still send if baby is fine. But I will update teacher pertaining this. Having said that this is if also there's no alternative care taker. However, if you do not wish to send, you can just let the teacher know so you can monitor baby.

Read more

Hi, it’s better to keep baby home esp if there’s someone who can look after. But if u hv no choice do inform the Teachers but be prepared to take CCL should she becomes unwell.

Just see how your child feels on the day.