Nausea and not wanting to eat

Hi pregnant mummies, do you all experience nausea but don't feel like eating? Currently 10w pregnant and symptoms have been bad. #pleasehelp #advicepls #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, had nausea, vomiting and no appetite during first trimester up till Week 18 or so, and lost weight as well. I realised that the nauseousness gets worst when I’m getting hungry, so having bland snacks like cream crackers and ribena throughout the day helped. Jiayou!

Yes I’ve lost 5kg in total from first trimester alone. I only get back my appetite a bit at week 16. Now week 20, slightly better. Try to hydrate yourself by using a straw if you can’t take much water at once, or eat anything.

I lost weight too. I didn't have nausea but I just didn't have any appetite. My gynae said it was okay. Thankfully I got back to eating after 12 weeks

Very normal. I lost alot of weight 1st - 2nd trim. Morning sickness only got better and appetite came back at 18 weeks 🥹

9w FTM here and facing the same issue. Already lost 3kg so far, I just eat very slowly and small portions.